Thank you for your interest!
This year, CHOIS’s 17th Annual Idaho Homeschool Convention is scheduled for June 5, and 6, 2054, at the Johnson Sports Center on the campus of Northwest Nazarene University in Nampa Idaho.
Exhibit hall goals
To meet the needs of homeschool families, we are looking for products and services that are exciting, unique, and of interest to our primarily Christian homeschool attendees. Not only do we want to offer a fabulous exhibit hall filled with the latest and greatest in homeschool resources, we want our exhibitors to be successful in their endeavors. To this end, we carefully review each exhibitor’s products and services. We also try to avoid duplication of vendor types to ensure each exhibitor has the best possible chance of success.
Want to be an exhibitor?
If you would like to be considered as an exhibitor, please email the following information:
- A description of the products and services that you will be offering from our convention.
- Your web address.
- References (if any) from previous conventions you may have attended;
- Pictures of your display, if possible; and
- Your company name, address, phone number, fax number, e-mail address, website, and contact name.
Please email this information to: [email protected]
CHOIS is pleased to offer these opportunities to approved advertisers. Please email us if you would like more information about them.
- CHOIS Connection ad space. Idaho’s quarterly statewide homeschool magazine is mailed to over 3,500 Idaho families and 145 Idaho libraries. This offers the highest level of visibility for your products and services to Idaho homeschooling families.
- Convention Program ad space. Many of our convention attendees keep their programs and refer back to them throughout the year.
- Welcome Bag enclosures. These bags are given away to every family who attends our annual used curriculum sale, and the convention.
- Silent Auction Donations. We believe that the most effective means of advertising at our convention is through donating to our silent auction. Homeschoolers love getting deals, and they look closely at every item in our silent auction display. Many of our former vendors have found that their hottest selling convention item was the one that was donated to the silent auction, thereby catching the attention of our attendees who might not otherwise have noticed them in a full exhibit hall.